viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

Novedades TH

Teníamos una gran noticia desde hace días, pero hemos estado muy ocupadas y no teníamos tiempo de publicarla. Pero bueno,mejor tarde que nunca (:


Tokio Hotel, ya ha salido el BTK. Y lo único que puedo decir es: que viciada *-*


Os dejo algo de información:


1) Tom's Blog:




ONLY 3 DAY'S LEFT!!

Seriously, the BTK app turned out to be the coolest thing ever. Can't wait for you to see it. Tomorrow you’ll get a first glimps of...well, not telling yet;D



2) Tom's Blog #2

Check out this first exclusive sneak peak of the welcome video Bill and I recorded for our BTK app! Wanna know where we shot it and what we’re talking about? Find out in two days on the BTK app!!


3)



4) Comprar la APP --> 2, 99 €

5)    Bill: Yeah!!
                                      How do you guys kije it so far?... I'm so excited.

6) BTK: tom getting ready...
For an exciting appoinment bill and me have tonight! Especially for me it'll we. Complety new experience!

7) BTK: tom: Done!!
It was great no worries guys i video taped everything and will show you soon :)

8) Bill: Tom get's pierced
My older brother get's his second piercing! he was nervous thought

9) Tom: BTK App Apple store
Hey everyone! I just want to let you guys know that there is a technical problem with the apple store... but the app is 100% ready! We hope we'll have good news asap! It you can let the apple alien know... Sorry!

10) Tom: bill getting piercing
Who want to see how Bill gets pierced? I bet not too many :) but it I see at least 50 positive comments I'll post the video

11) BTK Tom: there you go!
…ok, ok…you guys won! Here is my little brother getting his 10th piercing. Enjoy!


12) Tom: Almost Christmas
Hey Everybody!!! Bill and me are about to go and buy some late christmas presents!  What about you? Do you guys already have all presents for your family? We are always way too late! :-)

13) BTK: Bill Christmas presents
...Tom and me had a busy day getting all our christmas presents. puuuhhh...now off to the estudio :-)




Estas sólo son algunas de las entradas, pondremos más dentro de poco tiempo (: Disfrutad de estas.

(Adoro el último vídeo >.<)
(:



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario